BUY MULTIPLES AND SAVE*
- KEY BENEFITS
- BigTimeClocks® LEDs are 20% brighter than market standards
- Long Distance Remote Control up to 45ft allows easy settings changes on “the fly”
- VISIBLE UP TO 200 FEET!
- Energy efficient, only a few dollars a year in energy consumption
- Anti-glare acrylic screen, not unsafe glass, and top quality cases
- Wall Mount or Table/Shelf
- Internal memory lasts up to 7 years to retain time & settings during power loss
- Compatible with model#300, 7 Foot tripod
- 1 year warranty
- 15% average longer life using PolarisMAX LED technology and TimeEDGE time chips
- BigTimeClocks® are a direct manufacturer, based in the USA
- USA based customer service
- TIMER COUNTS DOWN FROM MAXIMUM OF 999 Days, 23 Hrs, 59 Mins, 59 Secs
- TIMER COUNTS UP TO MAXIMUM OF 999 Days, 23 Hrs, 59 Mins, 59 Secs
- STOPWATCH COUNTS UP TO MAXIMUM OF 999 Hrs, 99 Mins, 59 Secs, and hundredths of Secs
- 4 Options for Flashing and Beeping at the end of Countdown/Countup
DID WE SAY BIG?
This incredible clock is used whenever you need to countdown/countup an event in days hours minutes and seconds. Maximum is 1000 days–almost 3 years. Whether you have 7 days to complete a project or a factory is opening in 2 years or just counting down the New Year there are hundreds of uses. In addition there is a precision stopwatch for use in athletics and timing situations which is great for 5k,10k and all races. In Stopwatch Mode the clock times up to 999 hours- minutes-seconds-hundredth of seconds. Every Physical Education Trainer will need the stopwatch . All participants will be able to see time elapsing on the countdown clock or counting up until completion of the event. The timer is the heart of every training or academic exercise. There is just something about turning on a timer that motivates beyond belief. Racing against the clock adds an intensity that feels like head to head competition. The timer is our coach, our motivator, and the ruler by which we are measured. It is a must for accurately tracking progress. Also available is the heavy-duty 7 foot tripod on which the clock can be hung. You can use an external battery to power the unit for over 16 hours on a charge where a power outlet is not available.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
We Proudly Supply
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection