||4” Numerals / 6 digits
||25.6” x 6.6” x 1.57”
||Up to 130 ft
Key Features and Functions
- BigTimeClocks® LEDs are 20% brighter than market standards
- Long Distance Remote Control up to 45ft allows easy settings changes on “the fly”
- VISIBLE UP TO 130 FEET!
- Energy efficient, only a few dollars a year in energy consumption
- Anti-glare acrylic screen, not unsafe glass, and top quality cases
- Wall Mount or Table/Shelf
- Compatible with model#300 / 7 ft tripod
Internal memory lasts up to 7 years to retain time & settings during power loss
- 1 year warranty
- 15% average longer life using PolarisMAX LED technology and TimeEDGE time chips
- BigTimeClocks® are a direct manufacturer, based in the USA
- USA based customer service
- TIME OF DAY in 12/ 24hours format (high precision featuring hours, minutes and seconds)
- TIMER COUNTS DOWN FROM 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- TIMER COUNTS UP TO 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- NEGATIVE COUNTING (at the end of a countdown/ up the digits will blink and count up, therefore displaying overtime)
- Auto repeat countdown/countup program (endless loop)
- 10 second countdown/countup preparation option
- STOPWATCH counts up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds, and hundredths of seconds!
- INTERVAL TIMING program work, rest time, repeats and store programs
- MUTE the Buzzer Option
- When the Buzzer is Muted the Digits Flash at the end of a Program
- Control the Number of Buzzer Beeps
- STORE programs for direct easy access (count up, countdown, interval)
- BRIGHTNESS control
- REMOTE CONTROL included for fast changes 'on the fly'
DID WE SAY BIG?
This incredible clock is essential equipment in any environment where timing is necessary.
In physical education where drills and routines are timed or in school classes where tests are given or where speeches are given or in hundreds of other applications and as a stand- alone high accuracy clock with hours minutes and seconds.
Great for 5k,10k and all races.
Every Physical Education Trainer/ Teacher/Lecturer needs this clock. All participants will be able to see time elapsing on the countdown clock or counting up on the stopwatch. It’s a must in this environment and it can all be done remotely with the high powered remote control.
Teachers in the classroom will be able to conduct tests and the remote gives full control to the teacher from anywhere in the class.
Churches can use this clock to keep track of sermons etc, Lecturers can pace their lecture.
Use it to price for any services charged on a time basis and there are countless uses for the clock in all manner of industries and enterprises.
The timer is the heart of every training or academic exercise. There is just something about turning on a timer that motivates beyond belief. Racing against the clock adds an intensity that feels like head to head competition. The timer is our coach, our motivator, and the ruler by which we are measured. It is a must for accurately tracking progress.
In STOPWATCH MODE the clock times with minutes-seconds-hundredth of seconds. In INTERVAL TIMER MODE the timer can program a desired work period followed by a rest period and the number of times you repeat the exercise.
You can also store up to 8 programs for easy recall “on the fly”.
Also available is the heavy-duty 7 foot tripod on which the clock can be hung.
Fast to install and easy to operate, our BigTimeClocks®
has helped us better manage production tasks and reduce downtime.”
- Tim J., Operations Manager
We use our BigTimeClocks®
countdown clock to keep presentations on time. The large digits make it simple to read throughout our conference room.”
- Connie G., Office Manager
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection