EXTRA LARGE 9″ NUMERALS LED COUNTDOWN CLOCK
COUNT DOWN/UP/INTERVAL TIMER/STOPWATCH
REMOTE CONTROL CLOCK
- COUNTDOWN-COUNTUP AND INTERVAL TIMER – DISPLAYS HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS
- PRECISION CLOCK – DISPLAYS HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS
- STOPWATCH – DISPLAYS MINUTES, SECONDS, HUNDREDTHS
- AUDIO OUT FOR AMPLIFIED SOUND
- WIRELESS RADIO FREQUENCY REMOTE CONTROLLED
- Giant 9″ Ultra-Bright LED Digits
- DIMENSIONS 43″ X 12″ X 3.5″
- Weight: 14Lbs
- Heavy Duty Aluminum case
- Acrylic Lens
- Viewing distance up to 400 feet
- WIRELESS 35 BUTTON RADIO FREQUENCY REMOTE CONTROL for Amazing total control for all functions up to 400 feet to match viewing distance
- Use Outdoors (with weather protection) or indoors
- Great for 5K, 10K and all race
- Synchronized Operation possible for Multiple Clocks
- External loud siren option
- 7 foot Tripod Available
- Ultra Bright 100000 hr LED’s
- Acrylic Lens
- 110 volt operation with 12 foot cord
- 1 year warranty
- TIMER COUNTS DOWN FROM 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- TIMER COUNTS UP TO 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- STOPWATCH counts up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds, and hundredths of seconds!
- INTERVAL TIMING program work, rest time, repeats and store programs
- PRECISION STAND -ALONE CLOCK WITH SECONDS
- Super Fast Direct Input for time and other settings from the remote (not one digit at a time)
- Mute the Buzzer Option
- When the Buzzer is Muted the Digits Flash at the end of a Program
- Control the Number of Buzzer Beeps
- Store programs for direct easy access (count up, countdown, interval)
- 12 or 24 hour clock operation
- Auto repeat countdown/countup program (endless loop)
- 10 second countdown/countup preparation option
- Race Clock Function
- Combination down/up Function
- Wall Mount, Tripod or Table/Shelf
- Internal battery backup lasts up to 7 years to retain time & settings during power loss
- Ultra Bright 100000 hr LED’s
- 110 volt operation with 12 foot cord or External Battery Option
- 1 year warranty
Schools, Gyms, Swimming pools, Racing, Lecturers, Churches, Training, Military, Factories.
This incredible HUGE countdown clock is essential equipment in any environment where timing is necessary. The countdown clock comes with ultra bright red LED’s to overcome direct sunlight . With Professional individual and team coaching and training or in physical rehab OUTDOORS OR INDOORS this clock makes everything easier . Every Professional or University Coach/ Physical Education Trainer /Race Organizer needs this clock. Great for 5K, 10K and all race. Also, use in an auditorium where tests or speeches are given or in a lab or a manufacturing environment monitoring line speed, loading time etc, time and motion studies and in hundreds of other applications . It is also a stand- alone high accuracy clock with hours minutes and seconds. The clock uses super-bright, wide angle LED’s for razor sharp clarity and outstanding visibility. It is very simple and easy to use! The clock can be used right out of the box within minutes!
All activity participants are able to see time elapsing on the countdown clock or counting up on the stopwatch. It’s a must in the athletic and competitive environments and it can all be done remotely with the world’s first completely wireless 35 button WIRELESS remote control high powered remote control which operates instantly without line of sight (you can operate through walls). This wireless remote operates all functions up to 400 feet away. Previous remotes have not been full function–now they are. (Many sports timers still use wired remotes)
You can start or stop the clock or change any of the functions remotely from that distance. Teachers in an auditorium will be able to conduct tests and the remote gives full control to the teacher from anywhere in the facility. Use it to price for any services charged ona time basis and there are countless uses for the clock in all manner of industries and enterprises.
You can synchronize multiple clocks so you can operate every clock you have at the same time with one remote. This is really useful where you have a clock at both ends in a swimming pool facility or athletic field etc. You can also operate each clock independently if desired.
The clock has full interval timer capabilities where you can program 3 sequential functions –a desired work period followed by a rest period and the number of times you repeat the exercise.
The clock operates as a stopwatch displaying minutes seconds and hundredths and here the instant wireless remote control is indispensable
There is an internal beeper signaling the end of a function which can be adjusted from 1-9 beeps. It flashes also and the beeper can be muted. There is a simple wire connection on the back for an external siren to add much louder sound on the alarm function when an exercise is finished.
Also available is the heavy-duty 7 foot tripod on which the clock can be hung.
The clock hangs flat on a wall with two holes in the back–no brackets required.
You can use an external battery to power the unit for over 10 hours on a charge where a power outlet is not available.
There are numerous useful operating functions like Auto repeat for any countdown or countup and 10 second get ready before the start of an exercise.
There is a combination mode where after a countdown is complete the clock keeps timing so you can see how much overtime is used. You can store programs for quick access. There is a Race Clock mode where you can set any time for the start time (instead of zero) for a countup function and this is useful where a start and finish line are in different places. There are icons on the clock for several of these functions so you can see when they are engaged. As a Race Clock it is a valuable tool for many sports disciplines. The large display can be read from any location in a gymnasium or an outdoor track.
The timer is the heart of every training or academic exercise. There is just something about turning on a timer that motivates beyond belief. Racing against the clock adds an intensity that feels like head to head competition. The timer is our coach, our motivator, and the ruler by which we are measured. It is a must for accurately tracking progress.
|Dimensions||47 × 15 × 7 in|