||12” Numerals / 6 digits
||60” x 18” x 1.5”
||Up to 300 ft
Key Features and Functions
- BigTimeClocks® LEDs are 20% brighter than market standards
- Long Distance Remote Control up to 45ft allows easy settings changes on “the fly”
- VISIBLE UP TO 150 FEET!
- Energy efficient, only a few dollars a year in energy consumption
- Anti-glare acrylic screen, not unsafe glass, and top quality cases
- Wall Mount or Table/Shelf
- Internal memory lasts up to 7 years to retain time & settings during power loss
- Compatible with model#300, 7 Foot tripod
- 1 year warranty
- 15% average longer life using PolarisMAX LED technology and TimeEDGE time chips
- BigTimeClocks® are a direct manufacturer, based in the USA
- USA based customer service
- TIMER COUNTS DOWN FROM 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- TIMER COUNTS UP TO 99 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Auto repeat countdown/countup program (endless loop)
- 10 second countdown/countup preparation option
- STOPWATCH counts up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds, and hundredths of seconds!
- INTERVAL TIMING program work, rest time, repeats and store programs
- PRECISION STAND -ALONE CLOCK WITH SECONDS!
- Super Fast Direct Input for time and other settings from the remote (not one digit at a time)
- Mute the Buzzer Option
- When the Buzzer is Muted the Digits Flash at the end of a Program
- Control the Number of Buzzer Beeps
- Store programs for direct easy access (count up, countdown, interval)
- 12 or 24 hour clock operation
DID WE SAY BIG?
This incredible clock is essential equipment in any environment where timing is necessary: in warehouses, gyms, auditoriums, loading docks, sports facilities, Races.
In physical education where drills and routines are timed or in school classes where tests are given or where speeches are given or in hundreds of other applications and as a stand- alone high accuracy clock with hours minutes and seconds.
Great for 5k,10k and all races. Every Physical Education Trainer/ Teacher/Lecturer needs this clock. All participants will be able to see time elapsing on the countdown clock or counting up on the stopwatch. It’s a must in this environment and it can all be done remotely with the high powered remote control.
Teachers will be able to conduct tests and the remote gives full control to the teacher.
Churches can use this clock to keep track of sermons etc, Lecturers can pace their lecture.
Use it to price for any services charged on a time basis and there are countless uses for the clock in all manner of industries and enterprises.
The timer is the heart of every training or academic exercise. There is just something about turning on a timer that motivates beyond belief. Racing against the clock adds an intensity that feels like head to head competition. The timer is our coach, our motivator, and the ruler by which we are measured. It is a must for accurately tracking progress.
In STOPWATCH MODE the clock times with minutes-seconds-hundredth of seconds.
In INTERVAL TIMER MODE the timer can program a desired work period followed by a rest period and the number of times you repeat the exercise.
You can also store up to 8 programs for easy recall “on the fly”. Also available is the heavy-duty 7 foot tripod on which the clock can be hung You can use an external battery to power the unit for over 10 hours on a charge where a power outlet is not available.
Fast to install and easy to operate, our BigTimeClocks®
has helped us better manage production tasks and reduce downtime.”
- Tim J., Operations Manager
We use our BigTimeClocks®
countdown clock to keep presentations on time. The large digits make it simple to read throughout our conference room.”
- Connie G., Office Manager
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection